Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stuck

I think I sometimes get stuck in what I am doing/working on because my mind and body are always going in fast forward. I always feel on the verge of "something" like I can almost taste it or smell it, I'm so close to it.
As I've been aking me self to be more present this season of Advent something I am still so far from accomplishing I realize it is the lack of finding quiet space in my life to meditate that keeps me feeliing stuck. Advent allows us time to consider the significance of the greatest gift we receive as Christians. It is an opportunity for us to ask ourselves who we are, who we want to be and how we are expected to live our lives as a result of receiving the gift. Perhaps if I meditate I might clear out some of the cobwebs that keep my mind cycling through my unfinished list of to dos. I always have a lingering feeling of somethin uncompleted, never quite achieve a rested feeling. Who does? But anyway, I imagine it will serve me for the remainder of advent and perhaps beyond for me to take time to meditate and think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment