Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling like a Goddess?

I love those days when I manage to get a lot done and feel like super mama, no super woman. Today was kind of one of those days. I'm totally fatigued as I write this so I am not feeling as pumped as I was around 4:00 p.m. this afternoon. The morning started awesome with my DS playing independently. I closed the door to my room that I currently share with DD. He has for the past few days been coming in and trying to give kisses to DD ultimately waking her up which she is not ready to do (Thank God!) DS has no sense of boundaries or he does and is in a mode of ignoring messages and corrections. He can be so defiant sometimes, it's hard to be pleasant but, I digress, this morning was awesome. DH made breakfast and we ALL ate together (mostly). Sleep was off today but I went on a nice morning outing with DD and DS so that DH could get some progress on a project he is trying to complete this week. This is when I feel like supermama. I often take on both children for a good bit of time but by the weekend I am ready to share a LOT but this weekend/today I felt like I could do it and I did. Now my post feels ridiculous as I write but I'm sure there is a mama out there that can relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment