Sunday, January 10, 2010

Taming behavior through diet

I have read so much about this topic, dipped in to many a conversation via my mama online groups. Tonight I finally sat down and did a little research after reading an interesting article about behavior modification diets like (Feingold and Gluten-Free). I have also heart about the benefits of Omega-3. After some contemplation I decided our best route if I am going the dietary route in addition to all the follow-through, consistencies and limit setting we've established that there is more to be done to support our ds and his behavioral challenges that escalate to the point of making him quite unlovable. I am no doctor but my best assessment right now says to go with the Omega-3, DHA supplement. So I went out to the local Whole Foods and bought Omegalicious. I look forward to seeing if there are any behavioral improvements. I will definitely have to document this study.

No comments:

Post a Comment