Friday, January 22, 2010

Where does the time go?

So funny, I thought I posted last night. It goes to show what a busy day it was. I think I kept thinking all day about what I was going to write about. I find blogging, thus far to be very cathartic. I really want to set some time aside each night to jot down high points as well as low points of the day or random thoughts, which I really good at.
Yesterday, I felt both proud and exhausted by the school day. It seems that I constantly working on my little school. We welcomed the final student for the school year and personal, I hope for awhile. I'd like to keep this group intact through the summer as well. I think it's going to be an amazing year. My DS is off at his own school but my DD is with me and she loves it. It makes me realize that I really should find some baby play group on Mondays and/or Fridays for her continued interaction. She simply loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment