Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday parties

Today we had 2 birthday parties to attend and thankfully that were at opposite times. DS and I went to a birthday party at a park outdoors, my kind of party. I am so over these Gymboree, bouncy house type places for parties don't get me wrong I like them I just see them as becoming the norm and I love the smell of outdoors and I want my child to have lots of contact with the elements while he is young. It is too easy to find reasons to be inside. Even if it is active inside there is something still artificial about it.
The second party was a home outdoor (mostly) party. This is my other favorite kind of birthday party. Both were enjoyable and DS was fulfilled he even let go for a while of what presents he was going to get for HIS birthday (he's obsessed).

No comments:

Post a Comment