Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sick babies...

We had such a great day that seemed to work out so well for everyone. I am always so happy to when DD and DS have complimentary sleep awake times that allow for them to get what they need and enjoy their time. Today was one of those days. We have traveled many miles (many hours) to see a DF and her DS (one of the reasons I did NOT blog last night). After a wonderful breakfast and indoor play (DD napped ) we went to the park and enjoyed a beautiful day of out door play. I love this time of year. I want to be outside all the time. Sadly after we returned home and napped (EVERYONE!!!) DS wokeup rather cranky and the mood never subsided. Fortunately, mother-instinct kicked in and I checked his temp. CRAP he had a fever of 101.5 and so sad cuz it means immediate quarantine. Fortunately it's close enough to bedtime that it doesn't put to big of a damper on the evening. After some Motrin and a bath he had his appetite back and seemed to be doing better. I hope this continues and that the fever was just an allergic reaction (is that possible???). He want to bed well and I pray that this is doing well over the evening. Love my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment